Earn Continuing Education Credits/Continuing Medical Education Credits
2019 Annual Meeting Hours
Accreditation: The American College of Sports Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA/PRA Credits: The American College of Sports Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 31.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACSM CECs: The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that this continuing education offering meets the criteria for a maximum of 31.5 hours of ACSM continuing education credit.
BOC -CEUs: American College of Sports Medicine (BOC AP# P401) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 31.5 Category A hours/CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
The above hours include 4.75 hours of Exercise is Medicine® sessions held on Tuesday, May 28.
To obtain your certificate: You will receive an email 4-6 weeks post meeting with instructions on how to claim your credits.
The email for the 2018 meeting has gone out. If you have not received this, please follow the directions below to obtain your certificate.
- Go to the ACSM website and click the LOG IN button log to access your ACSM account (upper right corner of the page).
- Use the login/username and password you created**
- Once, logged in, click PROFILE in the upper right corner of the page, under your name.
- Click on Meeting Credit Verification tab.
- If you did not attend the full offering and need to adjust the amount of credits you will receive click the edit link on the applicable row in the first section (Email My Certificates) and make your changes.
- Now you can view and print a copy of your CEC certificate or you can email yourself a copy.
**If you have not previously created your own unique login:
- Your username will be the first three letters of your last name followed by your ACSM ID number
- Your password will be the same as your username: the first three letters of your last name followed by your ACSM ID number.
For questions regarding this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.